Business Analyst- eCommerce
Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial and residential markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2017. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers' efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Saint John, NB as an:
Business Analyst- eCommerce
To be successful as an Ecommerce Lead you must hold a University degree or College diploma in E-Commerce, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. You must be proficient in HTML, CSS, and have a good understanding of SQL and Google Analytics/GTM. You are, adaptive, focused, enthusiastic and have above average attention to detail. You are able to work autonomously and self-motivate. The candidate will report to the Applied Innovation & Technology Manager and work closely with the Marketing Team.
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to build relationships quickly
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Must be a problem solver and able to lead projects with project management practices
- Must be very organized and timeline focused
- Must have an interest in industrial products
- Manage PIM Integrations with the eCommerce System
- Manage the Mapping and Matching of Content to ERP
- Work with Purchasing, Marketing, and other partners to procure content
- Manage partnerships with ecommerce suppliers.
- Maintain and continually improve ecommerce features and functionality.
- Develop and manage KPI's and dashboards using Google Analytics and other BI Tools
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.