Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial and residential markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2017. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers' efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Saint John, NB as a:
Service Coordinator - Compressed Air
This position provides outstanding service support to meet customer requirements. Coordinating the scheduling of service work for compressors, this role works collaboratively with team members to ensure customer requirements are met. The Coordinator supports the Service Team and provides field technicians with the necessary tools and information required to deliver exceptional support to our customers.
- Provide courteous, accurate and prompt customer service, to ensure customer satisfaction and support of field service technicians.
- Work with compressed air team to maintain and monitor annual customer service contracts and preventative maintenance schedules
- Issue purchase orders for consumable material(s) when required & maintain desired inventory levels needed for upcoming jobs
- Management and completion of all associated service-related documentation, including the preparation of service orders for final invoicing.
- Process warranty claims from start to finish, ensuring all documentation is provided as requested by the manufacturer until Credits/Debits are received.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration degree/Diploma or relevant work experience
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Must be deadline oriented
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Related experience working in a fast-paced service environment that included outside service technicians would be an asset
We are offering a full-time, permanent position in one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, with a proven team, and a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive pay scale
- Flexible health, drug and dental plan
- Matching contribution retirement savings plan
- Additional life and disability insurance options
- Access to a confidential Employee Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Enhanced vacation entitlement schedule
- Physical fitness reimbursement program
- Years of service awards program
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking "Apply Online Now". We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.