Service Appointment Coordinator
Our client, Dealermine CRM, a Quorum brand, is seeking two Service Appointment Coordinators to join their team in their Saint John, NB or St. John's, NL office.
Quorum is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its portfolio of software and services for automotive dealerships,
The Service Appointment Coordinator is the primary point of contact between the Dealership and their customers. With the focus always on customer service, the appointment coordinator schedules routine and unplanned maintenance for vehicles. The goal is always to build and maintain positive relationships between both parties.
- Schedule appointments based on dealership availability, with a result of full and balanced maintenance schedules.
- Respond to inbound calls from customers looking to schedule service with their dealership.
- Make outbound calls to customers regarding required and recommended servicing to their vehicles, as well as to provide needed information such as recalls.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by listening, understanding, and recommending solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert on the dealerships they support and stays current on their offerings
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidates MUST be fluent in both French and English.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- Prior Customer Service experience required.
- Prior Contact Center experience (inbound and outbound) preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Able to multitask and navigate multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
Business Development Center (BDC) has hours of operation between 7:00 am till 11:00 pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 am till 9:00 pm on Saturdays. The center is closed on Sundays and runs limited operations during Canadian holidays. Applicants are asked to be flexible to work within these hours of operation. Hours are subject to change with notice. The successful candidates will be based out of the Saint John, NB or the St. John's, NL office; alternatively, candidates outside the area will have the option to work remotely.
Quorum Information Technologies offers a competitive compensation package, opportunity to work for a locally built and growing company, benefits and more.
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online.
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.