Program Manager, Digital Oil and Gas
Our client, techNL, a not-for-profit association representing the province's technology and innovation sector for over 30 years, is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join their team!
Reporting to the CEO of techNL, the Program Manager, Digital Oil and Gas, is responsible for leading and executing the activities of the Digital Oil and Gas Initiative (DOI), a joint initiative of techNL and Noia. The Program Manager will be responsible for administration and reporting, overseeing multiple projects and events which includes budget responsibilities, engaging private sector to bring in additional funding to support DOI, and assuming a leadership role as part of committees and working groups.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with industry stakeholders from the technology and oil and gas sectors, academic institutions, and partner organizations to advance digital oil and gas opportunities in the province
- Support early-stage proof-of-concept development and accelerated development of digital solutions
- Lead/Support Hacking Oil and Gas or other similar tech development events, both in St. John's and in other parts of the province
- Learning and supplier development tours to other regions (e.g. Norway, Scotland, Texas)
- Revenue generating activities to bring in private sector funding
- Other administration duties
- The Employee may also be required to perform other related services as directed by the Employer's management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a diploma/bachelors degree in business, technology, engineering, or related field
- Strong project management experience, including managing complex budgets, with strong attention to detail and follow up
- Experience in leading multi-stakeholder collaborative initiatives
- Experience in marketing, event creation and delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the provincial/regional oil and gas sector and technology/innovation sector
- Knowledge of digital oil and gas, technology development, and supply chains
- Business development and client relations experience
- Self-starter able to execute with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
techNL (formerly known as NATI) has been representing the province's technology and innovation sector for over 30 years. Providing a strong voice for members and the sector, techNL works closely with industry and government partners to shape policy and advocate for the issues that matter most to our members. We are focused on driving results across our strategic priorities: talent development, growth and scale-up of member companies, and advocacy that supports digital transformation across other sectors of the economy.
techNL offers a competitive compensation package, amazing opportunities to engage with exciting, cutting edge tech companies, and fantastic learning opportunities.
For more information, visit www.technl.ca
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online.
Cheryl Slaney | Senior Recruiter | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.