Manager, Tech Talent
Our client, techNL, a not-for-profit association representing the province's technology and innovation sector for over 30 years, is seeking an experienced Manager to join their team!
The Manager, Tech Talent works closely with the CEO and techNL staff, the Talent Committee of the Board of Directors, and with Partner staff in achieving the mission and objectives of the organization. techNL represents an amazing, fast paced, cutting edge sector, and with that comes demands to constantly learn and adapt. The successful candidate must be creative, embrace change, and be comfortable with creating new ways of providing value to members and the sector.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and executing the tech talent strategy
- Leadership and management of 4 talent resources
- Administration and reporting to the CEO, techNL Board, and government partners
- Oversee multiple projects and events which includes budget responsibilities
- Engage techNL member companies, academic institutions, community and government partners in delivering on the talent strategy
- Leadership role on committees and working groups, including the Talent Committee of the Board of Directors
- Other administration duties
- The Employee may also be required to perform other related services as directed by the Employer's management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, education or related field
- Strong leadership and management experience, including managing staff and projects, with strong attention to detail and follow up
- Experience in leading multi-stakeholder collaborative initiatives
- Experience in marketing, event creation and delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the provincial/regional education, immigration, diversity, and adult education systems
- Self-starter, pro-active, dynamic and able to execute with minimal supervision
- Creativity in developing solutions to talent challenges
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
techNL (formerly known as NATI) has been representing the province's technology and innovation sector for over 30 years. Providing a strong voice for members and the sector, techNL works closely with industry and government partners to shape policy and advocate for the issues that matter most to our members. We are focused on driving results across our strategic priorities: talent development, growth and scale-up of member companies, and advocacy that supports digital transformation across other sectors of the economy.
techNL offers a competitive compensation package, amazing opportunities to engage with exciting, cutting edge tech companies, and fantastic learning opportunities.
For more information, visit www.technl.ca
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online.
Cheryl Slaney| Senior Recruiterfirstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.