Tradewind Automotive Incorporated is the local authorized dealer of the world class brand Ford. Our mission is to deliver optimal service and the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
To strengthen our team we are hiring:
- Perform Maintenance Service & Repairs on Ford vehicles, according to factory guidelines and specifications.
- Diagnose & Trouble Shoot defects to resolve according to factory guidelines and specifications
- Be familiar with various diagnostic equipment (i.e. scanners, multi-meters, etc)
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and -floor- management
- Mentor and motivate technical staff to deliver as a team of high-quality service, and solutions.
- Ensure that Health & Safety policies, standards and requirements are always adhered to.
- University degree or Diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Solution oriented
- Team player
- Valid driver's license for Car, Van & Lorry
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Life and Health Insurance coverage
- Corporate culture that champions development and growth
Applicants must be eligible to work in Guyana.