Beech 1900 FO
If you've been pursuing a career as an Airline Pilot, our company needs no introduction. As one of the largest airlines in Atlantic Canada, PAL Airlines offers unique opportunities to fly in an array of locations from the most remote settings, to the biggest cities in the country.
Our friendly team of PALs are always ready to assist customers and provide support to coworkers across all departments. It is this collaborative effort that has led to our combined success and continual growth. Chart your course with PAL Airlines - no matter where your interest lie, PAL Airlines has a great opportunity for you. Come fly with us!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking First Officers on the 1900 to join our team in Goose Bay, NL and Blanc Sablon, QC.
· Valid Commercial Pilot License;
· Successful completion of ATR / IATRA Exams;
· Commercial Pilot License;
· Current Instrument Rating;
· Multi-Engine Rating;
· Must be able to work flexible shifts and pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
· Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
· Excellent communication and organization skills;
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skill;
· Ability to work with others.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
· 1500 hours total flight time
Work With Us
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.