Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is looking for a proactive and professional individual to serve as a QA Tester. Under the authority of the Director of Products & Development, this individual will have knowledge of software testing strategies and tactics to ensure a high-quality level on Bluedrop Training & Simulation solutions and products.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts.
- Execute test cases and report test results.
- Identify, document, and ensure resolution of software issues.
- Analyze tests for coverage of performance, data, and functionality.
- Report on quality of multiple products and the release readiness of the products.
- Review historical, existing, and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- Participate in the establishment of software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
- College diploma or University degree in related field (or equivalent)
- 2 years of software testing experience, including writing test cases.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches relating to desktop and web applications.
- Proficient in writing software test cases and test plans.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to a non-technical person.
- Highly organized, flexible, deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Knowledge and experience with automation testing an asset.
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….