Crosbie is a locally owned and operated company that provides multi-discipline fabric maintenance support services and deck services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Our scope of services includes: scaffolding, coatings, insulation, passive fire and blast protection, composite pipe repair, positive pressure habitats, industrial cleaning, deck and crane operations, radio operations and rigging and slinging.
We are recruiting for an experienced Equipment Maintainer. The position is a full time, permanent role based at the company's main warehouse located in Mount Pearl, NL.
The position will be responsible for a variety of maintenance activities including:
- Planning and execution of industrial service equipment maintenance;
- Ensuring all maintenance and certification records are maintained in the company's computerized records management system;
- Testing of equipment for deficiencies and/or malfunctions;
- Troubleshooting and repair of damaged and defective equipment;
- Coordination of third party inspections (release notes, lifting appliance inspection, etc.);
- Proactively identifying equipment improvement opportunities;
- Proactively identifying spare parts and supplies;
- Assist warehouse staff with rush orders and
- Supporting warehouse housekeeping initiatives;
Required Qualifications include:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a post-secondary education in diesel mechanics or heavy equipment maintenance;
- Electrical and hydraulics knowledge;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute work independently with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of offshore industrial equipment;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a dynamic work environment;
- Effective time management and computer skills; and,
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Crosbie is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require this job advertising in an alternate format or require accessibility supports to complete your application, please contact us immediately or contact our community partners at Inclusion NL to access the supports you require. (kathy@inclusionNL.ca or 709-697-3323).
Qualified candidates should submit resumes by March 8, 2021.