Source Atlantic is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2020 we are a leading Industrial Distribution and Services Group in Canada. We recognize our team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees as a vital strength within our organization.
Our Winnipeg, MB, location is seeking a Warehouse Lead
- 3+ years of Warehousing experience
- Interested in working in an industrial, customer focused environment
- Motivated to learn with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be detail orientated
- Minimum of High School education
- Valid drivers license
- Forklift experience, receiving experience, and computer skills will be considered assets
- Continuously improving warehouse layout and maximizing operational efficiencies
- Working to develop shipping schedule to minimize freight costs
- Ensuring inventory accuracy by cycle counting
- General warehouse duties: Shipping, receiving, picking and packing
- Backfilling for VMI associate
- Other duties as assigned
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.