Senior Business Analyst, IT Digital Customer Experience
Req Id: 272721
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
Bell Information Technology - Digital Customer Experience team (DCX) is tasked with for the delivery of web and mobile based self-serve applications that serve wireless, residential and business markets. Bell.ca, Virginmobile.ca, Solo.ca, MyBellMobile and BCE.ca are key sites that we support.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Senior Business Analyst works closely with the business sponsor or product owner team to ensure all functional requirements are developed, documented and tested before implementing into production. The Senior Business analyst works closely with the application development and testing teams to ensure that functional requirements are clear.
- Work closely with business primes to develop Business requirements and/or User stories
- Work with business clients and web designers to Develop Use Cases
- Participate in the review of wireframes/mockup and ERDs, ensuring that functional and system specifications are consistent with the presentation
- Works with architects and system designers to prepare a system requirements documents, working prototypes, or feature stories
- Partners with PM to manage Risk, Schedule, Quality and Change thru the project Life-cycle
- Ensures that test criteria are clear and provides input to the Test Plans and Deployment Plan
- Support all levels of testing to drive a zero project defect launch
- Partner with vendors/Business to prime and resolve defects and ensure alignment post release
Level of Experience and Education Required:
- A post secondary degree in computer science with a business focus, and/or a business degree with a focus on computer science (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of telecommunications experience in either a business analysis or technical capacity
- OR experience in Bell Canada Business Markets systems, Wireless or BRS systems
- OR experience with complex web based projects for business or consumer based retail or service companies
- Strong analysis, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to recognize, and respond both appropriately and effectively
- Excellent ability to articulate and document technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Self-governing with excellent time management skills
- Able to lead team members
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Visio
- Experience with Agile SAFe methodology would be an asset.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Prince Edward Island : Charlottetown || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 01/24/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.