Customer Service Representative - Inbound
Reports to: Customer Service Team Lead
We are in search of a rockstar to join our talented team, working full time based out of our downtown Moncton office.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and self-motivated with a high attention to detail and have leadership experience in a call center environment. This is a great opportunity to join a high-energy, results-driven, collaborative team. We pride ourselves in continuously pushing to have a strong and positive work environment. We encourage and support employee growth within the company.
What we do
Our Inbound department is responsible in providing exceptional support to our customers throughout all of New Brunswick and more. We are Atlantic Canada's most dynamic media group, offering a comprehensive package of award winning news and information to readers as well as distribution services.
- Engage with new and existing customers in a solutions-driven manner
- Deliver an exceptional service experience for each customer
- You'll be scheduled 7.5-hour shifts between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, rotating Saturdays from 7 am to 12 pm.
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Results-driven with a high-attention to detail
- Must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Availability to work Monday - Friday, and Saturdays on a rotational basis
- Subject to background and employment reference checks
What we offer:
- A Full Time Job
- Competitive salary + Performance Based Commission
- Retirement plan, health, drug and dental benefits start shortly after start date
- Fitness reimbursements
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Career growth within our network of media outlets
- Challenging, meaningful work
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.