Inbound Classified Sales Consultant
Our Classified sales team team supports Atlantic Canada's most dynamic media group, Brunswick News, which delivers a comprehensive package of news and information to readers in communities throughout New Brunswick each day. We are seeking an Inbound Classified Sales Consultant to join our family.
Who we are:
We are a small, close-knit team of professionals working temporarily from home, serving our customers over the phone and via email, booking and creating obituaries, birth announcements, celebration ads, memorial tributes, etc for our private-party customers.
We are committed to serving our customers with compassion and creativity, favoring quality over quantity without scripting.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced customer service professional seeking opportunities for growth within a unique and family-oriented company.
- You are organized with good attention to detail with good adherence to deadlines.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office or Google products.
- You have a creative flair and enjoy working with graphics (we will train you on our graphics tools).
- You are fluently bilingual in French and English
What we provide:
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday through Friday.
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement program
- RRSP Matching Program
- Free downtown parking
- Excellent group benefits
- Combined base salary plus commissions and bonuses for achieving targets
Our network of media outlets includes New Brunswick's three daily newspapers, half a dozen small-market newspapers, flyer distribution services, magazines, an innovative online product and an online recruitment site. Our mandate is to deliver superior customer service for private-party consumers advertising in any Brunswick News publication. Please apply directly on the CareerBeacon Website.
Brunswick News is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.