Merchandising & Promotions Specialist (03-2122)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. If this sounds like you this may be a perfect fit. Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Merchandising & Promotions Specialist, based in Moncton, NB, Halifax, NS or St. John's, NL.
As the Merchandising & Promotions Specialist you are responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of Sales, Marketing and Product Management activities, associated with digital signage, promotions and merchandising. Supporting Sales, Marketing and Product Management, you will lead all digital signage initiatives and will ensure strong integration and timely delivery of all digital campaign elements for all internal and external users/clients. In addition, the specialist will lead the management, implementation, and monitoring of all promotional activities. You will also lead the overall strategy and implementation of merchandising for Atlantic Lottery.
Digital Signage Strategy and Management: Lead the development and implementation of AL's digital signage strategy. Work closely with sales and marketing to plan, schedule, monitor, and measure AL's digital signage network ensuring alignment to the over-arching strategy. Responsible to set and manage the marketing and operational budgets associated to digital signage.
Promotion Strategy and Management: Lead the management and implementation of AL's promotional activities for the retail line of business, including but not limited to, strategy, oversight of system set up, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
Merchandising Strategy and Inventory Management: Update and maintain the merchandising standards guide and product inventory management programs for our Channel division.
Vendor Management: Responsible for managing the day-to-day vendor relationship and executional performance ensuring services provided are in-line with AL standards. Work closely with vendors to maximize spend, frequency and message efficiency.
Reporting and Analysis: Responsible to establish and monitor Key Performance Metrics to gauge success of sales, marketing and product management activities as it relates to merchandising and promotions with digital signage.
Process Improvement: Oversee the digital signage content development and the promotion development processes to ensure adherence to AL's established processes - creative approval, Social Responsibility Assessment, etc.
What we can expect from you:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), professional demeanor, and ability to develop strong rapports with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team-oriented individual who demonstrates willingness to collaborate and assist others.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented, and strong time management skills.
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns and;
- A strong level of passion and willingness to be awesome!
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint);
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with the ability to multi-task and be flexible and responsive to business and stakeholder needs.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and ownership of responsibilities.
- Your decisions are always made with the player in mind and;
- You can adapt to change in a nimble & agile fashion.
You should apply if you have the following:
- Four (4) years of experience in the development, execution and monitoring of product marketing, promotions and advertising.
- Demonstrate strong performance in leading/managing multiple projects in collaboration with internal and external partners, particularly vendor management and delivery.
- Ability to interpret data and insights to inform strategies and campaign optimizations.
Awesome if you had:
- Industry knowledge with specific marketing experience in digital signage, promotions and Point of Sales (POS) merchandising assets.
Work With Us
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us to achieve our Vision;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.