In the exciting and fast-paced aviation industry, there is much more happening than meets the eye. The truth is that the aviation industry offers career opportunities that extend beyond those you normally see during the in-flight experience. At PAL Airlines we recognize this bounty of opportunity and encourage our PALs to "Chart Your Course", design your own career path and take charge of your career trajectory. As a part of the PAL group of companies PAL employees benefit from being part of a larger aviation network. Home to a wide range of business units, PAL employs world-class talent across operations throughout Canada, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
Opportunity with reward, inspired by challenge, and committed to community. Chart your course with PAL Airlines!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking applicants for the role of bilingual Graphic Designer based in the Quebec Region!
- Collaborate with the marketing and business development team to develop creative concepts and visual design to meet business objectives
- Use creative thinking to assist in the production of new ideas and concepts;
- Develop design concepts by gathering information and data;
- Estimate time requirements to complete projects;
- Illustrate concepts by designing layout of artwork and copy;
- Present finalized concepts to management with print ready files;
- Coordinate with internal departments to deliver finished work;
- Coordinate with outside vendors, art services, printers, etc., to complete projects;
- Use current technologies in media, design and web building programs, primarily including, but not exclusive to, Adobe Creative Suite and Wordpress
- Assist in the development and continuous upgrading of company media and collateral;
- Execute website and promotional campaigns as well as advertising for services, including design and execution of signage, large format graphics, internal documentation;
- Develop and maintain interactive design for Company websites and social platforms;
- Aid with social media posting, monitoring and maintenance for our French markets
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma with 5 - 7 years' experience in Graphic Design;
- Bilingual in French and English is required;
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; Wordpress, Hootsuite, Facebook Ads and Google Ads would be considered an asset
- Proven experience creating production ready artwork;
- Ability to demonstrate a strong portfolio of work in a variety of media;
- Experience completing project from concept to finished project;
- Experience with 3D rendering software, video editing, and animation would be considered an asset;
- Experience attending tradeshows and conferences as a company representative;
- Ability to work with brand guidelines and translate key points from a creative brief into web design would be considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Please submit your design portfolio with your application!
Work With Us
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.