Recreation, Culture and Events - Magnetic Hill Zoo
JOB # S034
Moncton is a vibrant and culturally rich community. It is the only officially bilingual city in Canada, as well as one of the best places in Canada to do business. Moncton is also known as the economic, sports, tourism and entertainment hub of Atlantic Canada. City of Moncton employees strive to maintain the city's reputation as one of the best places in Canada to live, study, work and play.
The City of Moncton is currently accepting applications for students for Admissions Attendant.
This position is a seasonal casual position working 32-40 hours per week from mid-March to mid-January. This position reports to the Guest, Retail & Administrative Services Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must be able to communicate in both official languages i.e. English and French.
- Cash handling procedures relative to ticket sales, bank deposits and float monies.
- Hours of work will vary, i.e. days, evenings and weekends.
- Experience in cash handling and customer service is a requirement.
- Experience in a retail environment; such as gift shop, or boutique is a requirement.
- Must have basic computer skills with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must possess strong communications skills and understand the importance of positive customer service.
MISSION: Working together to grow our economy and enhance the quality of life for all citizens.
VISION: A city that inspires.
CORE ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOURS: Accountability, professionalism, respect, and excellence.
The City of Moncton is an equal opportunity employer.
The Applicant must submit their application through the online system that can be found at www.moncton.ca/employment or obtain an application from Human Resources at City Hall. For more information, please contact Human Resources at (506) 877-7707.
CLOSING DATE: NOON - OCTOBER 23, 2020
(The City of Moncton thanks all applicants for their interest; however,
only those invited for interviews will be contacted)