COMPETITION NUMBER: EM20363
CLASSIFICATION NAME: Dietician 1
POSITION TITLE: Dietician 1
CLASSIFICATION CODE: 6100-DT-1
BARGAINING UNIT: NB Union - Specialized Health Care Professionals
UNIT LOCATION: Woodstock
STATUS: Part Time Permanent
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT: 0.5
HOURS OF WORK: 0800hr to 1600hr Monday to Friday. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: November 2nd, 2020
ANTICIPATED END DATE: Not Applicable
SALARY RANGE: As per collective agreement
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Written and spoken competence in English is required.
CLOSING DATE: October 22nd, 2020
As a member of the interdisciplinary EMP team, the Dietitian 1 is responsible for managing nutritional care, coordinating, and providing quality care within the scope of practice to patients and families by, promoting, maintaining and/or restoring functional performance.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Nutrition Sciences or the equivalent approved by Dietitians of Canada;
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Dietitians;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months, or be prepared to obtain within 3 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click here to apply.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.