Admissions Supervisor (Casual)
Magnetic Hill Zoo
Job # C479
Moncton is a vibrant and culturally rich community. It is the only officially bilingual city in Canada, as well as one of the best places in Canada to do business. Moncton is also known as the economic, sports, tourism and entertainment hub of Atlantic Canada. City of Moncton employees strive to maintain the city's reputation as one of the best places in Canada to live, study, work and play.
We invite qualified individuals to apply for the position of Admissions Supervisor.
This position is on a casual basis from approximately mid-March to mid-January and reports to the Guest, Retail & Administrative Services Coordinator.
The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalency
- Must be able to communicate in both official languages i.e. English and French
- Cash handling procedures relative to ticket sales, bank deposits and float monies.
- Hours of work will vary. i.e. days, evenings and weekends
- Experience in cash handling and customer service is a requirement.
- Must have basic computer skills with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Must enjoy working with the public
- Must possess strong communications skills and understand the importance of positive customer service
MISSION: Working together to grow our economy and enhance the quality of life for all citizens.
VISION: A city that inspires.
CORE ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOURS: Accountability, professionalism, respect, and excellence.
The City of Moncton is an equal opportunity employer.
The Applicant must submit their application through the online system that can be found at www.moncton.ca/employment or obtain an application from Human Resources at City Hall. For more information, please contact Human Resources at (506) 877-7707.
CLOSING DATE: NOON - OCTOBER 6, 2020
(The City of Moncton thanks all applicants for their interest; however,
only those invited for interviews will be contacted)