ON - 2021 Field Services Internship Program
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Using innovative operational theory, tools and techniques, the Field Services team ensures that the right technician with the right skill set arrives at our residential and business customer's premises on time, every time. We are committed to ensure that Bell's network, products and services are of the highest standard. The Field Services team thrives on providing installation and repair services for business and residential customers using the latest technology, including Fibre, Optical Ethernet and IPVPN.
Are you looking for a fun and amazing career opportunity next summer? One that provides you with advanced eligibility to join our best-in-class Field Services Graduate Leadership Program upon graduation?
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our Field Services team next summer. As a Field Services Intern, your task will be to learn about our business and our customers, to analyze and assess opportunities to improve overall customer experience, and to present your findings and recommendations to our executive leadership team at the end of the program. Successful candidates will then be offered the chance to join our 2022 Field Services Graduate Leadership Program.
How the program works:
This is a three month structured program where you will be working in teams to tackle your assigned consulting project. All projects are designed to maximize your learnings across various facets of Field Operations, and to provide you with opportunity to network and connect not only with grad peers, but also with the Bell Executive Leadership team. About 50% of your time will be allocated to learning about Bell's services and our customers, networking and volunteering, and the remaining 50% will be focused on team based consulting project work.
Why join the program:
- Benefit from extensive training and ongoing support from Bell leaders and Executives
- Interact with an amazing peer-to-peer grad and alumni support network
- Unique opportunity to present your project to the Bell Executive Leadership team
- Advanced opportunity to join our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program upon graduation
- Opportunity to develop your analytical, project management and communication skills with real, customer-facing challenges
What our Interns are saying:
"What I enjoyed most about my 3 months at Bell was the variety of experiences offered in a short span of time. From gaining firsthand knowledge about front line work to helping solve a real-life business problem, I was able to interact with and learn from people in numerous roles and departments."
"The best part of the summer was the autonomy offered to interns which allowed us to put academic and on-the-job knowledge to work on our project - it was challenging but very rewarding."
What we're looking for:
- Successful students working towards a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Business technology management, Computer Science, Math/Statistics or Economics with a planned graduation date of spring 2022
- Team player with a good balance of confidence and willingness to put the team first
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Strong work ethic, driven and persistent when facing challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid analytical and strategic mindset
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Internship term: May 2021 to August 2021
- Competitive compensation
- Job Location: Toronto
- Successful participation in this program will provide you with advanced eligibility to join our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program resulting in a permanent position with Bell upon your graduation
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.