Under the authority of the Director of Products & Development, the Integration Specialist plays a key role in designing, developing and maintaining our simulation solutions. The integration team works closely with the systems engineering, software development and production teams to seamlessly incorporate a variety of 3rd party technologies (hardware and software) into our simulation products.
- Setup and configure systems using vendor provided documentation.
- Document and execute systems setup procedures and configuration.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on hardware and software systems based on requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis and solution development
- Work closely with technology vendors to provide system level support and resolve issues.
- Participate in the architecture design, development, and documentation
- Carry out feature, regression, and integration tests across all aspects of our simulation products
- Provide both remote and on-site customer support for existing products deployed in the field.
- Required to travel to customer sites to provide hands-on technical support
- Conduct customer and field support training
- Conduct product demos
- A minimum of 2 years' of of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field is preferred
- Must be familiar with technical concepts of software systems such as operating systems, networking and related performance metrics such as CPU usage, memory usage, network utilization, throughput bottlenecks, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows OS and experience using GUI-based Windows applications is essential
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills: troubleshooting; root cause analysis; find solutions
- A thorough understanding of virtual environments
- Good working knowledge of Linux OS is a plus
- Knowledge of networks and networking concepts
- Experience with software and system testing
- Extreme attention to detail, keeping to timelines and expectations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Must be comfortable travelling to remote sites in both a product support and a customer-facing training role
- Software development experience an asset
- IT support experience an asset (e.g. troubleshooting networks, software, computers, etc)
Work With Us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...