Sales Rep - John Deere Agricultural Equipment
We are your Maritimes' John Deere Dealership with 15 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a dedicated person to fill the role of John Deere Agricultural Sales Rep at our Middleton, NS location.
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Sells new and used John Deere Agricultural equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially salable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- 1 -2 years experience an asset
- Knowledge of turf equipment or farming or operational practices an asset
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume today!
Work With Us
What We Offer:
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.