Logistics & Inventory Coordinator
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc. is a marine technology company engaged in the design and development of advanced sensors, software and underwater robotics for Unmanned Maritime Vehicles used in military and commercial applications. www.krakenrobotics.com
- Organize and coordinate all shipping and receiving functions including inventory management
Ensure products, items and materials are sorted, labeled and stored in an orderly manner according to company policies and procedures
Work with customs broker to ensure all shipping documentation is accurate and maintained
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are identified, documented and tracked.
- Update and maintain the inventory management system ensuring that inventory counts are accurate
- Work with existing customers to resolve RMA issues and keep a log of RMA activities
- Become very familiar with the Kraken line of products, specifically their components.
- A minimum of one year experience in a Shipping/Receiving role or relevant education
- Ability to ensure that parts are properly received and entered into the inventory system
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong ability and desire to learn and use new technologies
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively within a team environment
- High degree of organization and time management skills
- A technical background, including reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Experience using an inventory management system.
- Experience importing and exporting in international markets.