Beech 1900 First Officer
Inspired by Challenge. Opportunity with Reward. Committed to Community.
PAL Airlines covers all three. As Eastern Canada's largest commercial airline, we pride ourselves on soaring to new heights of innovation, customer service and employee engagement. All aviation puns intended.
Love the unique vibe that comes with living in dynamic Montreal? We're hiring Captains that call la belle ville home. Happy living elsewhere but want to commute to Montreal for work? We can work with that, too.
One of the cool things about PAL Airlines is that "Chart Your Course" means more than just a workday process for our pilots - it's a core theme in how we support our employees navigate their career path. Our commuting policy for flight crew is just one of those ways we work with our PALs to provide happy and secure employment, wherever they call home.
· Valid Commercial Pilot License;
· Successful completion of ATR / IATRA Exams;
· Commercial Pilot License;
· Current Instrument Rating;
· Multi-Engine Rating;
· Must be able to work flexible shifts and pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
· Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
· Excellent communication and organization skills;
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skill;
· Ability to work with others.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
· 1500 hours total flight time
Work With Us
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.