Patient Care Attendant
Competition #: V-14
Salary: $20.0320 to $21.5624
Vitalité Health Network is looking for Patient Care Attendants who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
Assists patients with activities of daily living. Participates in the delivery of patient care; positions, lifts and transfers patients.
- High school graduation;
- Additional recognized patient care course or program or any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent;
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Keywords: Caregiver, PCA