Vitalité Health Network is seeking pharmacists who want to contribute to patient health. Network pharmacists enjoy a workplace with some of the most rewarding professional experiences. The expertise of pharmacists is sought in the planning and delivery of clinical care to patients and their contribution is valued within the multidisciplinary team.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
This position involves professional work in a hospital environment ensuring that optimal pharmacotherapy services are provided to patients. The delivery of pharmaceutical care is related to the preparation, distribution and controlled use of medications. Professional consultation and intervention services are provided to inpatients and outpatients, as are collaboration services with the team's other professionals. The clientele is varied: emergency medicine, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery, maternity, pediatrics, geriatrics, oncology, nephrology, psychiatry, pediatric psychiatry and infectious diseases. Pharmacists enjoy access to a wide-variety of professional resources and they can count on the support of an experienced team. With a view to contributing to the training of future health care professionals in pharmacy and the advancement of health sciences, pharmacists participate in the supervision of pharmacy interns, research activities and various ongoing improvement groups.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society and licensed to practice in New Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.