Vitalité Health Network is looking for Pharmacists who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
This is clinical work, involving the distribution of medications and provision of pharmaceutical care for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve the quality of life. Work performed is oriented to client needs and may require active participation on teams. Work may be performed in institutional and/or community-based settings. Work includes participation in planning and implementation of department/program activities, and may include quality improvement, performance management and statistical activities, presentation of education and/or orientation programs, supervision and evaluation of students, and research.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society and licensed to practice in New Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "