Licensed Practical Nurse
Vitalité Health Network is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently recruiting, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
Cares for patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse or duly qualified medical practitioner for custodial, convalescent, sub-acutely ill and chronically ill patients; assists Registered Nurses in the care of acutely ill patients, rendering the services for which he/she has been trained and within the LPN scope of practice.
- Registration with the Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.