Vitalité Health Network is looking for Physiotherapists who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently recruiting, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
This is clinical work in the field of physiotherapy, involving the assessment, identification, interpretation, education, rehabilitation and prevention of physical dysfunction or pain. Work performed is oriented to client needs and may require active participation on interdisciplinary teams, consultation on client waiting lists, determination of service delivery options, ongoing assessment and discharge readiness determination. Work may be performed in institutional and/or community-based settings. Work includes participation in planning and implementation of department/program activities, and may include quality improvement, performance management and statistical activities, student education and research and may include caseload management and care coordination.
- Member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "