Horizon Psychologist General Application
Are you a psychologist wanting to make a change in people's lives?
This is the life-changing opportunity you've been looking for.
The psychologist is responsible for providing professional clinical psychological services. Psychologists are needed in all kinds of departments. They can be found in geriatric care, prenatal department, community services units and psychiatric department. In this role, you will contribute to the overall wellbeing and quality of life of individual patients as well as our communities. Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Here at Horizon, we strive for Exceptional Care. Every Person. Every Day. Our skilled and dedicated employees strive to provide safe and quality patient care in the communities we serve. As one of the region's top employers, we are devoted to our employees. Every employee has a voice; every employee is valued and recognized for their hard work.
Our guiding principles of quality and safety, are the pillars of our healthcare system and our core values of compassion, respect, excellence, integrity , and leadership shape our work together.
We make sure you feel equipped to succeed, always. We support development and advancement through programs that focus on capability building. We have safe and respectful workplace programs in place to ensure your well-being at work and outside of it.
Full-time, part-time or casual, our Talent Acquisition team is ready to work with you to find the best fit within the Horizon family.
- A Masters degree in Clinical Psychology with three years of supervised experience or a PhD in Psychology with year of supervised experience.
- Must be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act.
- Written and spoken competence in English
- Preparing for, administering and interpreting psychological tests
- Assessing clients and developing and implementing treatment plans
- Developing and facilitating therapeutic interventions for individuals and groups
- Providing emergency/crises intervention/stabilization services
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Building relationships with critical stakeholders in government and the community
- Supervising and overseeing the work of psychometrists or psychology assistants