Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
Vitalité Health Network is always looking for nurses who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
Please consult the current opportunities below for a list of Registered Nurse (Class A) positions available in various facilities of the Vitalité Health Network. After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete a questionnaire in which you can identify your preferences with regards to work location, nursing field (department), etc. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
To participate in the planning, organizing, delivery and evaluation of nursing care in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital and the Nursing Service Department.
- Registered with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES: Last update: 11/05/2020Bathurst Chaleur Regional Hospital 2nd West / Medical 5 Float Team - Nurses 28 Campbellton Campbellton Regional Hospital Emergency 2 Geriatrics/Rehabilitation 5 Medical 6 Medical/Surgical/Pediatrics 4 Nursing 23 Obstetrics/Gynecology 1 Psychiatric Unit 2 Transitional Care Unit 3 Regional Addiction Services Regional Addiction Services - Campbellton 1 Restigouche Hospital Centre Forensic Psychiatry - Rehabilitation 1 Forensic Psychiatry - Stabilization 1 Nursing Administration / Float Team 3 Tertiary Psychiatric Care - Youth Center 3 Veteran's Unit Veteran's Unit 1 Caraquet Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital Float Team 1 Medical / Palliative Care 4 Edmundston Addiction Services Addiction Services - Edmundston 1 Edmundston Regional Hospital Emergency 1 Extended Care 2 Float Team - Nurses 31 Madawaska Regional Correctional Center 1 Medical 3 Obstetrics 4 Pediatrics 4 Recovery Room 1 Surgery 1 5 Traumatology / Float Team 1 Grand Falls Community Mental Health Centre - Grand Falls Child/Adolescent 1 Grand Falls General Hospital Emergency 3 Float Team 1 Lamèque Lamèque Hospital and Community Health Centre Medical Unit 2 Moncton Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre Day Surgery 1 Dr Léon-Richard Oncology Centre 1 Emergency 20 Evaluation and Rehabilitation 1 General Surgery 2 Geriatric Care 3 Hemodialysis 3 Internal Medecine 1 Maternity 5 Medical and Intermediate Care 4 Medical/Geriatrics 1 Nephrology 4 Nursing Float 23 Oncology 1 Orthopedics and ENT 10 Pediatrics 3 Surgical Care 1 Surgical Suite 1 Sainte-Anne-de-Kent Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital Medical 2 Saint-Quentin Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin Multifunctional Unit 2 Tracadie Tracadie Hospital 2nd North / Concentrated Care 1 Emergency 1 Float Team 3
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment. "