THIS POSTING IS FOR THE EDMUNDSTON REGIONAL HOSPITAL FOUNDATION, WHICH IS NOT PART OF VITALITÉ HEALTH NETWORK.
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 4 - Edmundston
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Assistant
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: March 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
08:00 to 16:00
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the authority of the Executive Director, the administrative assistant will assist with administrative and accounting duties such as donation management, data entry, client service, financial statement preparation, invoicing as well as with the management of Board of Directors' meetings and the annual general meeting.
- Undergraduate university degree or college diploma in a related field;
- At least three years' experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the organization of social events;
- Very good knowledge of computer tools and office automation applications and ability to make optimal use of them (ProDon, Simply Accounting);
- Knowledge of the NPO environment an asset;
- Very responsible and independent and strong initiative;
- Great interpersonal skills and client-focused; friendly and easy to approach and ability to work in a team;
- Above average writing skills and ability to take and write meeting minutes;
- Great planning, organizational, prioritization and time management skills;
- Ability to organize agendas and meetings;
- Adherence to professional ethical principles and to the ERH Foundation's management philosophy;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality of the Foundation and Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
1. Salary commensurate with experience and competence .
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"