Steel Door Manufacturing Group
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the primary role of a Project Manager will be to manage customer projects from estimate through to completion. Some weekend work and/or overtime may be required.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Creating custom designs using Autodesk Inventor.
- Organize, produce shop drawings and documents for manufacturing use.
- Order custom material for your projects.
- Plan projects to maximize productivity in the shop and to customer delivery requirements.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the detail on drawings for shop use.
- Technical school training or the equivalent work experience.
- Background in Autodesk Inventor/AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop, or Avaware.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- A manufacturing or drawing design background.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong background in excel.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment under tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational & problem solving abilities.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 50 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 20PM0220 to Human Resources by:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 100 Millennium Blvd
Moncton, NB E1E 2G8