Food Services Supervisor (2029)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Food and Nutrition Service
CLASSIFICATION: Food Services Supervisor (2029)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
4-hour, 8-hour and/or 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Supervise and coordinate the activities of the employees who work on the beltline. Distribute, collect, verify and correct the menus filled out by the patients. Assess Employee performance, participate in the training and orientation of employees and Dietetic Interns. Prepare certain reports and other statements as required and participate in quality management activities. Perform other related duties as required by the service.
- High school diploma followed by a Food and Nutrition Service Management program of at least 2 years;
- Computer skills (Meditech, ESP, Microsoft Office)
- Three (3) to six (6) years' experience working in a food and clinical nutrition department;
- Recognized skills in timelines of assigned task;
- Recognized skills in supervising staff;
- Ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Recognized skills in leadership, communication and interpersonal relations;
- Recognized skills in the organization and management of the assigned work;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "