O'Regan's South Shore is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to support the sales team in inventory administration, vehicle ordering, stock management and sales reporting. What makes O'Regan's Automotive Group such a great place to work? Safety first! Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff, clients and community. Not to mention our spacious and immaculate facilities and excellent leadership. O'Regan's is one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies that is committed to being Canada's premier automotive needs provider and we believe it is our employees who will take us there.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Strictly adhering to protocols set by our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals
- Providing hand sanitizing stations, disinfectant wipes, masks and gloves for employee use
- Enhanced cleaning procedures by our dedicated cleaning team
- Implementing pre-screening questions for customers prior to booking appointments
- Detail oriented
- Administrative experience and/or applicable education.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Sales reporting and auditing.
- Inventory control and administration.
- Dealer inventory trades and vehicle searches.
- Production and distribution of reports
- Maintenance of inventory database.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company RSP matching program
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Supportive team environment
Start your career with us today! Please apply to the attention of Jason Russell at [email protected]