Registered Nurse Class A
COMPETITION NUMBER: EM20011
CLASSIFICATION NAME: Registered Nurse Class A
POSITION TITLE: Registered Nurse Class A
CLASSIFICATION CODE: RNCA
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
UNIT LOCATION: Kennebecasis
STATUS: Full Time Temporary
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT: 1.0
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating days, evenings, nights, weekends, statutory holidays and on call. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: January 17th, 2020
ANTICIPATED END DATE: February 28th, 2021
SALARY RANGE: As per collective agreement
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Written and spoken competence in English is required.
CLOSING DATE: January 23rd, 2020
To holistically coordinate the care of each patient, incorporating the nursing profession's values of knowledge, theory and practice. To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients and significant others in the delivery of care and collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team in this approach.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma in Nursing or a Bachelor Degree in Nursing;
- Must be registered (active) or ability to register with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- A minimum of two years in the last five years of specialized nursing experience in the areas of family practice, surgical, palliative care or oncology in a patient unit that requires daily collaboration with various health disciplines and family members as part of reaching patient goals;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click here to apply.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.