Extra-Mural Administrative Support
COMPETITION NUMBER: EM18996
CLASSIFICATION NAME: Extra-Mural Administrative Support
POSITION TITLE: Extra-Mural Administrative Support
CLASSIFICATION CODE: 1020
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE 1252
UNIT LOCATION: EMP Care Coordination Centre - Moncton, John Street
STATUS: Full Time Temporary
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT: 1.0
HOURS OF WORK: Days, evenings and weekends. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
ANTICIPATED END DATE: November 6, 2020
SALARY RANGE: As per collective agreement
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French is required.
CLOSING DATE: December 19, 2019
The Extra-Mural Administrative Support will provide administrative support services to the EMP Care Coordination Centre. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs receptionist duties such as answering telephone, taking and relaying messages; screens callers, identifies problem and forwards to appropriate staff; provides information as required.
- Processes referral requests generated by phone, email, fax, and website;
- Follows up with referral sources as necessary to complete the Request for Service
- Registers, and discharges patients of the EMP Care Coordination Centre.
- Ensure the transfer of completed Patient Assessments& Plan to appropriate EMP unit.
Administrative Support Duties
- Enters the Liaison Workload associated with the EMP Care Coordination Centre
- Creates and types documents such as reports, letters, forms, tables.
- Performs general office duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, processing mail.
- Maintains the inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Compiles statistics and produces reports such as admissions, visits, discharges, travel, and education.
- Enters payroll information, maintains employee timesheets and arranges for the replacement of short notice absences such as vacation, sick, holidays.
- Schedules meetings; records, types and distributes minutes.
- Arranges travel and submits expense forms.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduation plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years, which includes medical terminology/transcription courses, or equivalent;
- One year of previous work experience is required;
- Demonstrated proficiency, verified by testing, all of the following areas: Microsoft Applications (Beginner Level)- Word, Excel, Outlook , PowerPoint, Typing, Medical Terminology, Data Entry
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click here to apply.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.