A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Mechanic in Saint John, NB
- Dismantle, inspect, and assemble various pieces of industrial rotating equipment (pumps, gearboxes, blowers)
- Travel to customers workplaces to provide on-site and regular preventative maintenance
- Conduct routine maintenance and safety checks within work facility
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Red Seal industrial mechanic with 2 - 5 years of industrial experience
- Flexible to work hours outside of 40-hour work week and participate in an on-call schedule
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently without supervision to meet customer deadlines
- Working knowledge of WHIMIS
- Knowledge of vibration analysis, laser alignment and balancing would be considered an asset
- Experience with Mig and Stick welding considered an asset
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.