A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
Source Atlantic is seeking a Purchasing Assistant in Winnipeg, MB to support the company's national growth strategy. This role will support the purchasing activities of our western operations. Specifically, the Purchasing Assistant's key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing order acknowledgements for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinating with buyers and vendors to resolve issues
- Ensuring accurate system information
- Expediting purchase orders and updating system information accordingly
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- An interest in learning and growth
- A keen eye for detail
- A passion for problem solving
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Post secondary education in Business would be an asset
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.