O'Regan's Automotive Group has an opening for a full-time Financial Services Manager to join our team. As an O'Regan's Financial Services Manager, you'll be helping our customers with one of the biggest and most exciting purchases they will make. You will provide options for payments and arrange financing with our extensive group of lenders. You will offer options for extended warranty, insurance and appearance protection.
- Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer, exploring payment options.
- Determines customer credit options by studying customer credit application, obtaining credit reports, analyzing information, forwarding applications to lenders, conferring with loan underwriters, and loan processors, obtaining stipulations when required.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
- Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer, ensuring understanding of content.
- Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for extended warranties, appearance protection packages, etc., explaining options and provisions.
- Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport, answering questions, providing information, resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions, maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index and complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential and helping others comply.
- Finance, insurance and/or credit experience
- General math skills
- Organization, customer satisfaction, result oriented skills
- Experience with financial software
- Administrative writing skills
- Integrity, professionalism, establishes partnerships/alliances
- Customer service
- Discovering the unstated customer needs
Compensation, Benefits & More!
In some companies, your compensation is limited. That's not the case in this role; we believe in rewarding performance. You'll drive a company car, have a comprehensive benefits package, Group RSP and receive employee discounts.
We have a dynamic team environment including dealership and groupwide events. We celebrate success with employee rewards and recognition including O'Regan's O'Plause O'Wards.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Company Car
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Group RSP
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Events & Recognition
- Dynamic Team Environment
At O'Regan's we believe that you are only as strong as the community you serve. We are proud to support many local, regional and national organizations working in our community with all levels of support from grassroots funding for teams and auctions all the way up to major gifts including the Halifax Central Library and Dartmouth General Hospital.
We are committed to being a recognized leader in our industry by providing exceptional value to our customers. We will conduct our business with a personal and ethical approach, in an atmosphere of respect for all our customers and employees. O'Regan's is a Platinum Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and the Consumer Choice Award Winner for New Car Dealer and Pre-Owned Dealer for Halifax for 12 years in a row!
If this sounds like the career for you, please apply online today at www.oregans.com/careers!