About VON Canada
The power to change lives!
VON Canada has been leading care at home for over 125 years. Today, we are a highly-trusted non-profit organization that works with our clients, employees, volunteers and partners to provide innovative clinical, personal and social support to people who want the comfort and peace of mind of living in their own homes and communities.
Our 6,300 employees and 6,500 volunteers deliver a wide range of vital health and wellness services, helping people remain healthy and at home for as long as possible.
With the help of our funders, donors, volunteers and committed staff, we offer dozens of programs and services across Ontario and Nova Scotia that provide real hands-on help to seniors, children, youth and adults who need extra support. We help Canadians stay healthy, live well and remain active. And, together with our clients and their families, we contribute to the health and improved quality of life of Canadians in their homes and communities, where they want to be.
We employ thousands of team members in the positions of:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed/Registered Practical Nurses
- Support Workers (PSWs, CCAs, Home Helpers)
- Client Service Associates/Administrative Assistants
- Nurse Managers
- Community Support Program Coordinators
- Corporate Services
- And much more!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and paid vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) & an Employee Assistance Program for eligible employees
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution for eligible employees
- Travel compensation
- Comprehensive orientation program
- SMART phone provided to keep you connected during work time
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
Being a part of VON can open up a lifetime of opportunities through professional development, training and job growth. Come for the job, stay for the learning, the growth, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of everyone you work with.
Live Every Day.