About CAA Atlantic
Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic has more than doubled in size in the past 10 years and now serves more than 285,000 Members in all 4 Atlantic Provinces. We are part of the CAA Federation and with over six million Members, CAA is one of the largest and most trusted & respected consumer-based organizations in Canada.
Why Work With Us:
- Challenging work with an amazing team
- Strong commitment to the community and giving back (more than $50K in charitable giving to the IWK Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Atlantic and the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation in 2022, in addition to many more)
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off based on professional experience
- Paid volunteering
- Telemedicine - provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat
- Health and Safety of employees is the number one priority
- Complimentary Premier CAA Membership
- An in-house gym facility and/or corporate gym rate and partial reimbursement
- An innovative and dynamic work environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Our Vision: To be the most trusted and sustainable Member organization in Atlantic Canada.
Our Mission: To make a difference every day by anticipating, understanding, and exceeding the expectations of our Members
Our Core Values
- WE WILL BE BOLD We embrace change and encourage bold decisions to be made in pursuit of delivering positive impact and innovative solutions for our Members and our community.
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY Our Members and our Community know they can trust us to be there when we say we will, to provide the safety and security they can count on and deliver the great service they’ve come to expect. Our word is our bond.
- WE THINK DIFFERENTLY We create a culture built on being curious, embracing new ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives, which expands our thinking and leads to creative solutions.
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING We commit to operating in the best interest of others, upholding integrity and being transparent in our actions and decision making.
Diversity and inclusion at CAA Atlantic
As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. It is important to us that every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we recognize that diverse perspectives enhance our collective innovation, creativity and allow us to provide amazing service to our Members.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the competition process (on a confidential basis). All postings available in alternate formats upon request.