About Ambulance New Brunswick / Ambulance Nouveau-Brunswick (ANB)
Imagine a career where, at the end of every day, you know you've made a positive difference in the lives of people who need your help.
At Ambulance New Brunswick, our team consists of talented emergency medical dispatchers, primary care paramedics and critical care flight nurses. Health care professionals who respond with their best in some of the most difficult situations imaginable.
As the provincial ambulance service provider, our dispatchers respond to calls from those in medical distress through the 911 system, and send help within seconds. Our paramedics take over from there, responding to approximately 100,000 calls per year and transporting patients to hospital by ambulance. And, each year, our specialized air ambulance crew transfers hundreds of the most critically ill and injured patients to specialized medical centres around the Maritimes and beyond.
Here are just a few of the reasons to consider a career with us in beautiful New Brunswick:
- Embarking on a career that will change lives for the better... (yours and theirs).
- Providing care and compassion for patients who are suffering.
- Saving lives "on the scene" and being a source of calm in a time of stress.
- Being recognized as a leader in health and safety.
- Being "first on scene" in times of crisis, and not leaving until the job's done.
- A healthy work/life balance (it's the standard in New Brunswick).
- High quality public school system with lots of opportunity for parental volunteerism - being a paramedic for Ambulance New Brunswick will allow that.
- Real estate costs are among the lowest in the country.
- Cultures from around the world are welcomed and celebrated in New Brunswick.
- Like all Maritimers, New Brunswickers are renowned for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth. (Just walk down our streets and count the smiles you'll receive!)
We want to hear from you! We're always on the lookout for talented, bilingual professionals to join our team. Learn more about ANB www.ambulancenb.ca. Visit our Career page. Or contact our HR team directly [email protected]
Your career will change their lives.