Sales Operations and Content Developer
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, the Sales Operations and Content Developer will provide support to the Sales & Marketing Department to ensure that all revenue goals are attained.
- Manage the operational cadences of the sales team. This includes but is not limited to establishing monthly and/or quarterly reporting cadence, annual territory planning and execution, goal tracking and alignment, among others.
- Build and manage the monthly and quarterly forecasting process, partnering closely with the Global VP of Sales, finance, and the executive team.
- Build and maintain the enablement materials and tools critical to sales success in close partnership with sales leadership, product marketing, product management and operations.
- Build, design and improve sales processes, systems, and automation; manage the sales technology stack, driving investment priorities to optimize the sales process.
- Align processes and decisions to our customers' buying process.
- Establish and incorporate best practices on opportunity and CRM management.
- Establish aligned sales KPIs (in partnership with sales leadership, marketing, product management, operations) and manage the build of automated KPI reporting; continuously iterate and align KPIs to adapt to changing business dynamics and company maturity.
- Develop sales tools for both direct and indirect sales (reseller) channels.
- 1-5 years related experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or Business Analytics
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables, array functions, macros preferred) and ability to work with large data sets, Salesforce proficiency.
- Understanding of go-to-market strategy and execution in a B2B environment.
- You have excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills.
- You have a passion for and/or a strong skill set in rolling up your sleeves and building for the future in a collaborative way.
- A "builder" mentality willing to wear multiple hats and take action to deliver results in a start-up fast paced, rapid-growth environment
What would set you apart:
· A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
· B2B and technology experience
· Knowledge of reseller distribution go to market models a plus.
· Experience working in a hyper-growth company.
Work With Us
Smart Skin is based in downtown Fredericton, New Brunswick and is currently adjusting to a remote development team due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The team currently consists of a diverse group of hardware engineers and software developers. Our sensors are used worldwide by the largest bottling and pharmaceutical companies in the world. We have a casual office environment with snacks and coffee as well as a ping-pong table.