Englobe is pleased to offer a career opportunity to an ambitious Administrative Assistant who enjoys working a variety of projects from multiple sectors and a diverse client base. Reporting to the Service Director and his Team Leaders, your main task will be to assist them with their administrative work and their proposals and reports for new and existing clients. More specifically, you will:
- Participate in meetings, take notes and prepare minutes of meetings;
- Collect information and prepare documents for discussion and presentation purposes;
- Ensure management and follow-up of issues and information requests;
- Update the proposal database;
- Coordinate the updating of resumes and project information sheets;
- Coordinate the preparation process of proposals, from issuing the RFP documents to the verification, printing and assembly of the documentation;
- Manage proposal development timelines and ensure that deadlines are met;
- Edit texts for clarity and accuracy;
- Format documentation to be consistent with corporate graphic standards and templates;
- Ensure concordance between technical and financial proposals as well as client requirements;
- Other various administrative tasks including answering phone calls, copying and folding documents…
- College diploma in a relevant field;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience within a large professional services and/or construction organisation (asset);
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Knowledge of Visio (asset);
- Excellent English skills, oral and written;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Ability to work within deadlines, short time frames and occasionally long hours.
Englobe adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.