Founded in Quebec more than 50 years ago, Englobe is the one of the largest soils, materials and environment organizations in Canada.
At Englobe, our employees’ passion, experience and know-how allow us to provide you with customized solutions, respecting your needs, your budget and your deadlines.
Englobe Corp. (Englobe) is currently looking for Junior to Senior Materials Technicians /Technologists to join its Mount Pearl, NL office.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Project management of Quality Control (QC) and/or Quality Assurance (QA) services on construction projects involving placement of aggregates and Portland cement concrete (PCC), as well as hot-mix asphalt paving;
- Review and reporting of laboratory testing of soil, aggregate, PCC and hot-mix asphalt (HMA) samples;
- Assist in the development of proposals and completion of technical reporting;
- Assist in management and supervision of laboratory and field staff;
- Promote and facilitate business development to a growing client base; and,
- Develop an extensive knowledge in various Departmental and materials testing specifications.
- Technical degree or diploma in civil engineering (or equivalent);
- CCIL Certified in Concrete Testing;
- Member of Professional Engineer and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL) or Association of Engineering Technicians and Technologists of Newfoundland and Labrador (AETTNL);
- Team-oriented and an excellent communicator;
- Valid driver's license; and,
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Newfoundland and Labrador on a required basis.
Englobe adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.