Job Number: 1600000330
As part of our on-going expansion of operations, our Materials Engineering Team, dealing with concrete, soils and asphalt construction materials, is currently looking for a Materials Engineer - Project Manager to be based at our Dartmouth office. Successful applicants should be willing to travel within Nova Scotia and be available for flexible work hours, as may occasionally be required. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Perform Project Management;
- Assist in development of proposals and completion of technical reporting;
- Project management of Quality Control (QC) and/or Quality Assurance (QA) services on construction projects involving placement of aggregates and Portland cement concrete (PCC), as well as hot-mix asphalt paving and pavement testing;
- Assist in management and supervision of laboratory and field staff;
- Participate in various field testing services of materials;
- Develop an extensive knowledge in various Departmental and materials testing specifications;
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in similar engineering field;
- Member of Engineers Nova Scotia (APENS);
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken;
- Energetic, team-oriented, hard-working individuals.
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle;
Englobe adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply
Only selected candidates will be contacted.