AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre. Located in Nackawic, New Brunswick, our pulp mill finds itself in a picturesque area of the Saint John River, a short drive between Fredericton and Woodstock, New Brunswick. As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group’s textile industry. The Aditya Birla Group is a 40 billion US$ corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the “top companies for leaders” study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position: Chem Tech Spare
- The successful applicant will be required to provide relief for sickness, vacation, and overtime as needed. As a 24 hour 7 day a week operation, the successful applicant may be required to work shift and/or days as required in various departments within the mill. In addition to the ability to work flexible hours, the successful candidate will feel comfortable working in a variety of safety sensitive environments following on the job training.
- Perform routine testing, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, on raw materials, process chemicals, and intermediate and final products
- Follow all safety regulations and work in a safe manner
- Keep the work area clean
- Other tasks as required
- B.Sc. or a chemical technologist’s diploma from a recognized institution
- Proven ability to deliver results.
- Is an energetic, enthusiastic, and team oriented individual.
- Exceptional organization, decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Office.
Position Location: Nackawic, NB
AV Group NB Inc. offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary and benefits package. If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department:
To apply electronically, please click on the Apply Now button.
Mail: AV Group NB Inc. – Human Resources Department
103 Pinder Road, Nackawic NB E6G 1W4
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted