Performance Tester (Ref: PT20170509BC)
Have you ever wondered how software really works or asked yourself “I wonder what would happen if. ..”? Are you innovative, motivated and methodical? Do you need to figure out what is wrong with a system when it is not responsive? Are you interested in working in a professional, but fun and casual, team environment to help clients reach their goals? If you're a hardworking, fun-loving IT professional who enjoys a challenge, PQA is looking for you!
At PQA, we live and breathe testing, and we hire people with that same passion. We seek out leaders in the industry - those who are moving testing forward, as well as those new to the career showing exceptional potential.
What makes you a good fit:
- Passionate for quality assurance and testing
- A Post-Secondary graduate
- Detail orientated while working in a versatile environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Experienced in implementing and configuring test environments
- Experienced in using open source and commercial test management / test execution tools
- A continuous learner
- Implementing and configuring performance test tools to support performance testing
- Assisting with the detailed analysis and interpretation of results to help identify and isolate issues
- JMeter, LoadRunner, Visual Studio Load Testing, other Performance Testing tools or writing custom scripts
- Developing, executing and maintaining test scripts to support test execution activities, as well as scripts to create and manage test data
- Analyzing the performance test results and developing test result reports based on the test execution
- Identifying and documenting defects encountered during test execution activities utilizing defect tracking tools
- Developing, testing and maintaining in-house testing tools and/or harnesses
- Implementing and configuring test environments
Does this sound like you? If so, we really want to see your resume!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Terms of Employment and Compensation:
As a full time employee at PQA, you will receive a Group Benefit Plan, including health and dental coverage, competitive salary and a group RRSP plan. The successful candidate may be required to provide a Criminal Record Check.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Job Title and Reference Number in the subject line of your email. We thank all candidates for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.