Group zed (www.gzed.com) is a leading IT Professional Services Consultancy with more than 20 years of dedicated industry experience working with public and private sector clients throughout North America and the world. We provide a full range of industry leading core competencies, which focus on helping clients measurably achieve their business and technology objectives. By integrating strategic consulting with solution delivery, our customers benefit from having a single partner for defining strategies, executing razor-sharp solutions and delivering results.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast-paced environment, we have an outstanding opportunity for you. Due to our continued growth and success, we are expanding our Corporate Services Team and are currently seeking a Recruiter to work in our St. John’s, NL office
As part of the Human Resources team you will contribute to the full life cycle of recruiting responsibilities:
- Source active and passive candidates, and continuously update applicant tracking system with potential candidates for current and upcoming positions.
- Develop job postings to accurately reflect job requirements and company culture.
- Identify best channels for internal and external advertising of job vacancies, including internal job boards, professional associations, other job boards, social media outlets, and recruitment events.
- Screen incoming and on-file applicant resumes, and assess for job and organizational fit.
- Collaborate with fellow HR associates on the development of new hire compensation packages and participate in on-boarding as required.
- Manage employee referral program.
- Maintain communication with applicants and hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Ensure positions are filled in a timely manner based on role priorities.
- Generate job offer documents and other related materials for distribution to applicants and hiring managers.
- Measure recruitment practices against recruitment metrics, analyze for gaps, and develop innovative solutions.
- Serve as a point of contact for career and application inquiries.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment and selection.
- Experience recruiting in the technology sector.
- Proven track record of identifying top candidates.
- Working technical knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices.
- Experience using social media outlets for recruitment, such as [LinkedIn, Twitter, etc].
- Strong consultative skills with service orientation.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to schedule tasks.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
If you believe in the difference technology can bring to businesses in enabling them to provide value to their customers and stakeholders, and want to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced recruitment team – we want to hear from you. Please apply today using the "Apply Now" button!