Our client in Aurora, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Materials Manager.
- Manage and co-ordinate Department activities including: shipping, receiving, inventory control, scheduling, purchasing, container management and logistics
- Manages the procurement process for materials, goods, supplies & services
- Works closely with Production, R&D, Product Development, Tooling and Quality groups to ensure Company needs are reflected in the contracts and products sourced as well as ongoing Supplier relations
- Works closely with Finance and Operations to ensure that purchase orders and agreements are incorporated into Standard Costing and the Bill of Material process
- Responsible for developing and managing the cost reduction programs of the supply base
- University or Business Degree and/or Community College graduate or equivalency in education & experience
- Minimum 5 years Management experience in buying/purchasing/materials planning
- Automotive experience is required
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
For additional information or to review other career opportunities, please visit www.halliwellconsulting.com