GMC Buick in Fredericton is seeking a Service Advisor.
Are you a Service focused individual with a positive attitude?
Steele Auto Group is looking for you.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong rapport builder
- Well organized and reliable
- Possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Basic automotive mechanical understanding
- Computer skills
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Create work orders with accurate information
- Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend additional needed service
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts
- Contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explain cost and time requirements in detail
- Keep service department forms, menus and pricing guides up-to-date
- Explain completed work and all charges to customers
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards
How to Apply
At Steele Auto Group we offer competitive salary, health and dental benefits and we work in a competitive and friendly environment. If you feel qualified and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please e-mail resume directly at email@example.com.
About the Steele Auto Group (www.steeleauto.com)
The Steele Auto Group is a highly successful organization that has continued to build upon its reputation for great customer service and for being an employer who values loyalty, hard work and integrity.